Thursday, August 21, 2008

Artwork



If your kids are anything like mine then you are probably drowning in all the papers that are accumulating in your house. Between what the kids bring home from school and those special things they like to make at home our house is a mess of artwork strung from top to bottom. My kids also get insanely upset if I should ever try to throw away their artwork, but some of it does have to go, so I have started to scan some of my favorites. The kids think this is really cool because they get to see their pictures on the computer. In fact, when I was scanning some of their pictures, they hurriedly starting making more (not really what I wanted to accomplish). So here our some of my favorites to share with you and brighten up my boys' faces. Note that Caden is more of a drawer than Ethan, he just really likes to cut things up.



1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

That art deserves to be hung front and center. Looks great!!

About Me

My photo
Welcome...my name is Angie and I am blessed to be living in a crazy, but always exciting home with 4 young little boys and 1 man who helps bring clarity to my sometimes insane household. I love to create new things, recipes, cards, quilting, or even mud pies with my boys, I am hands on! I hope that you can find some laughter and smiles while you visit.