Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun with the Bills in Driggs

Happy Birthday, Codi!

This past weekend we met the Bills family in Driggs, ID for a get together. Codi's birthday was coming up and Curtis surprised her by bringing her up to visit. I think we all had a good time visiting and watching the kids play together.
The boys were so excited to see each other. They played hard this weekend and were sad to see each other leave. This is a picture of Russell climbing the rock wall with the Tetons behind him. This kid has some amazing strength not to mention he is absolutely FEARLESS.
Pictured above is Caden, Russell, Weston, and Ethan.

What a beautiful couple!! And just look at that little pregnant belly on Codi. She is always looks so cute when she is pregnant and when she is not for that matter :)

That is the best family picture we could get of the Bills. Just try and get a 5 and 3 year old to sit still while two other hooligans are running around in front of them.
This is Ethan walking the balance beam. He had a death grip on my hand and was terrified I was going to let go even though I swear he could have done it himself.
A picture of the boys on the swings. These were certainly a source of a little contention for the guys. With four kids and only two swings they had to do a lot of sharing and they did pretty good for the most part. After posting all these pictures, I think that maybe next time I will try a slide show. Something else for me to figure out. We had such a good time with the Bills family and it went by so quick. It was nice to relax and catch up a bit with them. Hopefully, we will be seeing you again soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome...my name is Angie and I am blessed to be living in a crazy, but always exciting home with 4 young little boys and 1 man who helps bring clarity to my sometimes insane household. I love to create new things, recipes, cards, quilting, or even mud pies with my boys, I am hands on! I hope that you can find some laughter and smiles while you visit.