Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A SPOOKTACULAR TIME!

The boys had a great Halloween this year. The weather was just beautiful. This has been the first Halloween in a long time that it hasn't snowed, rained, blown, or been freezing cold. Here are some pictures from the holiday celebration.
 Will really loves to wear glasses. Just ask Daddy...
 Caden wanted to be a police officer this year, but all he really cared about was having handcuffs.

 Getting goodies from Grandpa Grover.
 Ethan dressed as a train conductor. He has always been into trains...and treats!
Will is scared of Grandpa Jensen right now!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome...my name is Angie and I am blessed to be living in a crazy, but always exciting home with 4 young little boys and 1 man who helps bring clarity to my sometimes insane household. I love to create new things, recipes, cards, quilting, or even mud pies with my boys, I am hands on! I hope that you can find some laughter and smiles while you visit.